Our comprehensive induction training which is regularly updated to all the latest standards means that we are confident in the competence of all of our staff, regularly supervised, trained and appraised and their work is routinely audited.
At Bright Home Care, we feel that training our staff as thoroughly as possible is crucial to our success.
- Personal Hygiene and Dressing
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Health & Safety Risk Assessment
- People's Moving & Handling Assessments, Theory and Practical
- Emergency First Aid
- Effective Hand Hygiene (including Infection Control Induction Exercises)
- Medication training
- Effective Communication Skills
- Food Hygiene
- Nutrition and Hydration Care of Service User
- Confidentiality and Data Protection
- Continence Care
- Dementia Awareness
- Understanding Social Care Values (Role, Responsibilities and Limits of the Care Worker)
- Assertiveness - Team Working
Our recruitment is based on equal opportunity.
We have staff of various background and we provide regular on-going support and training for our staff in order to provide a high-quality service at all times.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about our services please contact us on 0208 648 9525 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.