Bright Home Care is dedicated to building strong business relationships with all our staff, clients and services users.
We provide a variety of high quality services that include:
- Getting out of bed
- Washing / Bathing / Showering
- Getting dressed / Undressed
- Managing continence
- Emptying commodes
- Skin and Hair care
- Prompting to Take Medication
- Going to Bed
- Making / Changing the Bed Linen, Laundry / IroningWashingUpCleaning Toilet / Bathroom,Assisting with Attending Clubs / Day Care Centres etc...
- Social Care/ Companionship
- Assisting with Maintaining Social Contacts
- Assisting in Making Appointments.
- Assisting with Attending Clubs / Day Care Centres
- Preparation of Breakfast and Preparation of hot meals
- Preparation of Light Meals / Snacks
- Preparation of Drinks
- Provide Advice and Supportive Information.
- Risk / Health and Safety Assessments.
- Quality Assurance Visits.
- Telephone Calls and Questionnaires.
- Regular Communication with Your Assigned Co-ordinator.
- Care Plan Reviews.
- Interagency Liaison (e.g. attend review meetings with Care Managers as requested)
Financial Care and Correspondence
- Assistance with Budget Planning
- Assistance with Correspondence
- Collection of Pension / Benefits
- Assistance with Use ofTelephone Assistance with Paying Bills
- from 1 hour – 24 hours while main
Our recruitment is based on equal opportunity.
We have staff of various background and we provide regular on-going support and training for our staff in order to provide a high-quality service at all times.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about our services please contact us on 0208 648 9525 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.